>> Thursday, March 12, 2009
Wish you all a very happy holi ....... holi special is Rabdi that I made for a holi potluck party ..... hope you all enjoy it and have a colorful year .....
This is also my entry for "Holi Hai" event hosted by Purva of Purva's Daawat.
1. Take a large pan and boil milk.
2. In the meantime take cottage cheese and grate it.
3. When the milk gets boiled add 1 tbsp cardamom powder and saffron strands. Reduce the heat to medium.
4. Take grated cottage cheese and add it to milk. Mix well. Cottage cheese gives thickness and the texture to the rabdi.
5. Also add condensed milk.
6. Mix all the contents nicely and simmer until you get the desired consistency.
7. Garnish with dry fruits.